Anacortes Diving & Supply is proud to offer personalized training for the beginning scuba diver. Our professional instructors will guide you step-by-step from snorkeling to more advanced scuba skills. You will train with the most up to date equipment that makes diving safer, easier and more enjoyable. Register today and join us in the fascinating underwater world.
- Home Study; do all your education on-line in the comfort of your own home.
- 5 classroom sessions, 4 pool sessions (2) hours each for a total of 8 hours of training in the pool. Open Water dives in the Puget Sound include 1 Snorkel dive and 5 Training Scuba dives.
- Purchase your own Total Diving System and use all your own equipment in class. This helps build confidence and increases your comfort level to become a better diver.
- Think the water might be to cold for you? Have no fear, we offer certification in a Drysuit.
Our course runs over a two week period. We start on a Monday night for class orientation, then Tuesday and Thursday night from 6:00-10:30 pm the first week. That Saturday we do a Snorkel dive and one Scuba dive. We meet again Tuesday and Thursday, same time, and then head out and do two Scuba dives on Saturday and two Scuba dives on Sunday. Can’t make our schedule? No problem, Executive (private) courses are always available for any schedule.
All Courses are not Created Equal:
- At Anacortes Diving & Supply we pride ourselves in operating a Professional Dive Center with the students’ safety as our number one concern!
- More pool practice time, 8 hours of pool instead of most stores 5 hours.
- More Open Water Dives, 3 days of diving instead of 2! This makes you a better and more confident diver.
- We offer options such as Drysuit and Computer Specialties with your Open Water Course.
- Locally owned and operated in Anacortes for over 40 years! Our experience makes a difference.
- Be in good health, a moderately good swimmer, and at ease in the water. The swim test consists of swimming 200 yards and treading water for 10 minutes.
- Be at least twelve (12) years of age by the beginning of class. Any student between the ages of 12-15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Students are required to own their personal snorkeling system (mask, snorkel, fins, boots & gloves) by the first class session. We have several packages to choose from.
- Class tuition is due in full to save your spot for the course.
- Students must purchase the student educational course kit. This kit includes your on-line code, paperwork, logbook and carrying case.
Course tuition for group lessons $499 per person. Paid in full saves your spot in the course. Executive (private) course tuition is $899 per person.
Student educational kit is $129.99
Each student must own their mask, snorkel, fins, boots & gloves before the first night of class. We have packages starting at $299.
How do I get started?
Easy. Swing by or drop us an email and we will set up an appointment with a staff member to go over all the details with you and show you around the store. Purchase your student educational course kit, there is some paperwork and a medical that you need to fill out and paid in full tuition will hold your spot in class for the month you choose.
One of our trained staff members will walk you through the equipment that you will need for class and help you find just the right fit. Fit and comfort are extremely important in Scuba.
Why wait? Get started today! We look forward to helping you achieve your Adventure of a Lifetime! To learn more about the SDI system, visit SDI
Introduction to Scuba Program
Not sure if Scuba is for you? The Introduction to Scuba is a one night classroom and pool session with a whole lot of fun! We teach you basic information about Scuba, then we are off to the pool to give it a try! No equipment necessary! We will supply everything you need for a great night of fun! This is the perfect idea for an office party, birthday or family get together. (Children must be 8 years old and accompanied by a parent). Cost is $85 per person and we need a minimum of 2 to run the course.
Warm Water Referral Program
So, you don’t think the cold water is for you? No problem, we have a program that is suited for the warm water diver only. Rather than spend a good portion of your next vacation studying for your dive classes, do all the classroom and pool sessions at Anacortes Diving. When you arrive at your tropical destination you spend just 2 days doing your Open Water Certification dives!
Tuition for group lessons is $399, student educational kit is $129.99, and equipment requirements are mask, snorkel & fins.